Memorial Field Turf Use Guidelines
Rules of Use
1. Field use is by prior approval from MLU field director or field assignor only. No exceptions!
2. Only players, coaches and officials are permitted on the turf surface. Spectators shall remain outside the fencing at all times, including games and training sessions.
3. Only turf shoes, sneakers, or molded cleats are allowed on the playing field. No metal spiked shoes permitted
4. No food or drink other than water is allowed on the turf surface. In particular, no chewing gum or sunflower seeds are allowed.
5. No dogs or other animals are permitted on the turf surface at any time.
6. No smoking is permitted on or near the turf surface at any time.
7. Players and coaches are not permitted to enter the field area until their approved start time
8. Do not move any equipment without prior permission. No climbing on nets or training goals. Please ensure children are closely supervised.
9. No littering – please pick up all trash after games or practice and place in a trash receptacle for disposal.
10. No spitting permitted
11. No tents, canopies or chairs permitted
12. No alcoholic beverages permitted
13. No glass containers permitted
14. Soccer goals must be returned (rolled) to the original off field storage position after use. They have wheels in the front posts and are easily moved by lifting and pulling the handles on the back posts.
Thank you for your cooperation!