Scheduling a Field
How to schedule a field for team practice
Check the current online schedule for openings. Email the practice field assignor, with your first and second choices of practice slots. Please include your team name, day, time, field and age group.
How to schedule a scrimmage on a game field
Please contact the game field assignor. Teams are required to wear team uniforms for scrimmages on game fields
How to reschedule a cancelled SJGSL or SJSL game
For games cancelled by league or by permission of the league commissioner complete game re-schedule SJSL form.
1) Check on availability of fields. You can go to our website and view the online schedule.
When you give me a tentative date time, I will put your team in that spot (it's listed in pink on the schedule, indicating a tentative game), subject to you confirming later.
2) Contact the opposing coach and get his/her concurrence. It's best that you go in with a couple of options as far as dates are concerned.
3) When you both agree, contact your appropriate league commissioner, requesting that a make up game be played. They will arrange for a referee. Check the league website for games commissioners contact information for the respective league..
4) Confirm back to the home game field assignor, that the game is on.
How to schedule or reschedule an EDP league home game
1) Contact the home game field assignor and request dates and times for your games and contact your opponent to agree on date and time.