Mt. Laurel United Soccer Association, Inc. is a non- profit association, which provides children ages 3 through 17 a place to learn and play soccer. We offer programs that reach out to many members of the community through our recreation, travel and TOPSoccer programs. Our TOPSoccer program (The Outreach Program for Soccer players with disabilities) is the largest and oldest in the area. It has been well respected and emulated in the soccer community over 12 years. Our goal is to provide a positive environment for the development and enjoyment of soccer for area youth of all ages and abilities.
Banner Sponsorship Available!
We have a fence line at the main soccer venue,Trotters Crossing Complex on Walton Avenue in Mt. Laurel. We are offering advertising space on the fence. Thousands of soccer players, parents and supporters visit the complex on a regular basis for practices, training and games. We have a captive audience! Fields are heavily used in spring and fall for travel and recreation soccer activities, and our annual Columbus Day Tournament which draws over 200 teams and 3,500 spectators.
Through the spring and fall seasons, fields are used Monday through Friday for practice by over 800 children in our programs. On weekends through the soccer seasons, we entertain players, parents, and fans to our fields for games from many leagues in which our teams play. Teams, parents and fans throughout New Jersey visit our fields every weekend for regularly scheduled games.
Banner Sponsorship donations
- Banner size: 3 ft. high X 5 ft. long. You may request several to be installed together for an overall larger message, as space allows. Banners will be displayed during the season and be removed during the off season to preserve the banners.
- Location: Trotters Crossing Soccer Complex
- Donation Options: $500 for a 1 year/ $700 for 2 years of seasonal display. Prices include banner production costs.
Expected dates of display: March 1 through June 15, August 15 through November 30 Along with your donation to a fence banner, we will post your company logo and a short message about your company on our sponsorship web page.
Artwork and Logo submission requirements
• Banner sponsorship is accepted at any time of the year
• Please submit all files/logos to [email protected] in the following formats: JPEG or PDF.
Our organization Tax Id # is 22-3518382.
LIMITED SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Mount Laurel United Soccer Association
3111 Route 38
#11, Suite 134
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054